- Monthly accounting reports
- Monthly financial reports
- Financial advice
- Personalized service
- Current information
- Notary service
Maintenance of your activities
For Professional service, you can trust our team in Eagle Point, Oregon. We can handle your business bookkeeping, sort out the financial documents—like profit and loss statements, balance sheets, that you need to run your business efficiently.
Plan ahead for tax liabilities
Knowing before a tax event is always beneficial. Knowing this financial information as soon as possible can make sure you are fiscally responsible to the other obligations like payroll and other payable events.
- Ensuring that independent contractors are not classified as employees.
- Giving you guidance with your financial statements.
- Oversee your company’s payroll and payments.
- Advice on estimated tax payments you should make during the year.
- Guidance for W2 and 1099 form distribution.
- End of the year activities.
- Providing tax, financial reports, and all necessary paperwork to the IRS.